Sunday, February 25, 2007

Feather and Fan scarf

Here we have a finished Feather and Fan scarf/stole. It's about 72 inches long, and 15.5 inches wide. The yarn is Knit Picks' Alpaca Cloud in Mist.



This is the same pattern I'm using for my grey alpaca scarf/stole. I plan for my current one to be about 23 inches across, once blocked to size.

My close friends all want one of these, in this same stitch. I'm thinking I will be spending the rest of 2007, knitting these for my friends.

Felicia
Isisrising.typepad.com

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can see why your friends all want one, its beautiful!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Ria said...

That looks gorgeous! I've always loved the feather-and-fan pattern.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

That is really a lovely stole! Your friends are very lucky.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Rina said...

How do you get that straight edge to block? Do you use the string method or Russian blocking method?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Your friends are very lucky. It's beautiful! You inspire me to get going and finish my Feather and Fan scarf. I only have about 14 inches to go...

Congrats on some gorgeous knitting!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home