Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A note from the hostess:

Hi Everyone!

Your shawls are all so beautiful. I love the variety of patterns and colors.

I just wanted to put up this note about blog invitations. I try to send them out as soon as I can, but you might not know what to look for. The sender of the invitation will be: Danielle and the subject line will read: You have been invited to contribute to Danielle's blog. Since it's being sent out by blogger, you might want to check your junk mail folder for this email. If you think you might have accidently deleted the email, please let me know by emailing LaceShawl(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you a new one.

Thank you!
-Danielle

5 Comments:

Blogger KBknits said...

I'm one of the people who deleted the invite. Please send another. I just got back from a trip to Canada. Bought wonderful Canadian lace yarn and am eager to make some of the beautiful shawls I've seen on the KAL.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Möhkö said...

Hi!
Is ist possible still to join this blog? im very addicted when it comes to knitting lace shawls :D

8:52 AM  
Blogger Shân said...

Hello, I've just found this page and am finishing knitting my second lace shawl. I, too, was wondering if it was possible to join the KAL or is it too late? All of the shawls are magnificent and make my fingers itch to try them :)
Many thanks,
Shan

5:05 PM  
Blogger Arty Lady's blog said...

I would also like to join the KAL please but can you also send me details of the project and deadline etc. thanks Liz.

12:06 AM  
Blogger MaryjoO said...

Hi -- can you resend me an invite? I'm listed on the roll call (MaryjoO) but for some reason on my Blogger listing this blog doesn't show, so I can't post.
many thanks! Maryjo

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home