Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dazzle

This is the Dazzle Shawl, designed by me and the yarn was dyed by me but knitted by my good friend, Pixie, as I didn't have time to do it and I needed a new shawl design for my Lace Variety Club. It's knitted in my Silky Merino, which is a silk/merino blend laceweight yarn with 1200 m per skein.It turned out to be a huge shawl, much bigger than I expected and it's gorgeous. I'm really pleased with it. I must get around to knitting one myself soon. If you're interested in the pattern , it can be purchased from my Etsy shop or Ravelry.
Anni

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol in NJ said...

Your shawl is gorgeous! Love the color!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Le Renard said...

This is beautiful! Well done!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Sally Goldenbaum said...

Anni--
I don't know if you will read this since the blog entry has been up for awhile but I love this pattern that you created yourself (and the others, too!). I write the Seaside Knitters mystery series and I would love to mention your shawl in my new book and then direct readers to it, if the pattern is available. If you have any interest in this, please let me know. Thanks!
sallygoldenbaum.com

2:37 PM  
Blogger aquana21 said...

so charming.
http://scarf-na.blogspot.com/

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so beautiful! I wish I had the patience and skill to knit! :-)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home