Monday, April 14, 2008

Needles are flying...

It seems like I`m not the only one getting some lace done theese days. I cast on for this one thursday and came sunday I was done. I think I will continue knitting lace trying to get to blocking sunday eve `cause monday morning was a piece of cake when I knew I could un pin a brand new shawl. Everything really Do look better in lace.
The shawl is a Swallowtail and is knitted in dark brown Navia uno on 4,5 mm bamboo needles.
I made a couple of more repeats of buds to make the shawl a bit larger.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

gorgeous! I blocked my swallowtail last night and un-pinned this morning.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Lovely! Looks great in that color.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Julie H. Rose said...

How fast DO you knit? I can't fathom this. I've been working on a shawl for MONTHS! Beautiful work!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home