Sunday, February 17, 2008

FO: Rona Lace Shaw

Thank you for all your help in the past with this shawl.
I remember I was stuck on middle of the shawl where the star is. And some members helped me to clear my confusion of the pattern. Thank you!

I'm presenting you this Rona Lace Shawl.
Yarn: KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud Horizon 4 skeins
needle: US 4, crohet hook F
duration: about 9 months

This shawl is very pretty, and I was intimidated by the pattern because it was all written, but the pattern repeat of each row is not terrible.

I had to block the edging separately because I wanted the edging to open rather than have that sharp triangular shape.

This is the first shawl finished in 2008. I hope I can finish as many shawls or projects as I can. Because there are so many beautiful patterns out there.

blog: rahardjo-knits.com

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heavenly!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Very beautiful! Congrats!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Hattie said...

SO pretty, I really want to knit that one, I'm just trying to decide what color I want!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

Thank you all for the comments. I'm quite proud of it.

Yea.. about choosing color. I can't really choose color other than warm tone. So in order for me to explore color, just use whatever color on the model. Ha ha.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

WOW WOW WOW!
It's incredible!!!!!!!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Agneta said...

Absolutely gourgeous

10:39 AM  
Blogger Bev Love said...

OMG that is the most beautiful shawl I have ever seen, wonderful job.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, stunning

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home