Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Garden Party Shawl WIP


Here is a quick picture of the test knit I'm still working on for Laura over at fiberdreams.com. Just so everybody can see how far I've gotten on it and what it's going to look like. Of course her pink version is the bomb, but my gold one is not so shabby either. It just doesn't seem to be that big, but this picture is just a quick pin on the bed and not the fully stretched out end product. After 3/4 of the border I finally have the pattern memorized. Well it's about time, I think. I hope to get this done before the new yarn for my next KP project arrives, which should be here by this weekend.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rina said...

So you're knitting from one end to the other end. Interesting.
It looks fabulous.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I just love your gold one, Angelika. :-)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home