Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Triinu's Vine & Leaf Shawl


This took me quite a while to knit, but it was always interesting. It is knit in lace weight 100% cashmere with U.S. size 5 needles. I did not block it hard because I added to the length and width. It measures 90 inches across and 45 inches long. The color is Dark Natural purchased from Colourmart in U.K.
I would have to look back in my blog archives to see when I started this project. I only know that it took me months to knit. Partly because I had to keep track of every stitch on every row. Other than that, this was not difficult, but it sure looks like it was! I love this one!!
Gay
Lamzie Divy Woolens
http://www.lamziedivywoolens.blogspot.com/

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger errs said...

It is stunning!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Hattie said...

Gorgeous! I have that pattern. I really need to get on the ball and make it already b/c it's so pretty.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful shawl.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Angelika said...

What a gorgeous shawl. A friend of mine purchased the pattern, but hasn't started it yet.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Absolutely beautiful!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

That is so beautiful.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Bev Love said...

That is so beautiful.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home