Monday, December 10, 2007

Shaped Triangle Shawl



I wanted to show you all my finished Shaped Triangle Shawl from the book "A Gathering of Lace". It's knitted with 3 skeins of Knit Picks Shadow in Jewel Heathers on their 3.75mm (5) interchangeable needles. I think it only took me a month to finish it and it's going to a dear coworker of mine. Right now it's being blocked and I hope to present to you some model shots of it in the near future too. They make such a difference. More pictures can be found on my blog or on Ravelry. Enjoy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Your blog is aptly named - you truly are a "knit wiz" to have knit that gorgeouss shawl in only one month. It's stunning!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work! I can't believe you're gifting it--what a lucky recipient.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home