Wednesday, November 14, 2007

South Seas Stole pattern release

Hi ladies. I recently released the pattern to my South Seas Stole. I asked Danielle if I could share it here, and she said yes!


The model stole is knit with Zephyr Wool-Silk, size 5 needles, both circular and DPNs. It has a crocheted provisional cast on, four different lace stitches in the center panel, beads (optional), knit-on border, and a tiny bit of grafting at the very end to join the two ends of the border. You'll need a couple bits of waste yarn for the provisional cast on and a couple of stitch holders. Life lines and stitch markers are optional.

You can see more pictures of the stole and purchase the downloadable pattern on the pattern page. You can also get to it from my blog home page.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

oh! It looks beautiful, I love the bead detailing!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home