Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flechtmuster Tuch/Braided Shawl

Here is the finished braided shawl I knitted with a german KAL. The pattern was available in the Anna magazine 9/2007 and was thanks to the KAL hard to get, especially here in the states. It's so good to have connections :). Kick off for the KAL was the 15th of this month, but since the pattern was here, the yarn was looking at me and waiting for me to cast on I cheated and started on the oh so boring garter stitch part two days early. So it took me pretty much about 7 days to finish the whole shawl. Wow, now that I think about it, not bad at all. And it's so totally wearable for those cooler fall evenings. This might just be one of my favorite shawls to wear.


For more pictures of the different stages of the shawl you can visit my blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home