Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Triinu's Vine & Leaf Shawl

Danielle, Thank you for inviting me to this wonderful blog.
During the Mystery Stole 3, I feel in love with this pattern so I asked the designer if I could purchase it. I was not alone in this pursuit, so she translated it into English and sold it to several of us.
I'm knitting this in dark natural 100% cashmere from Colourmart in the U.K. I found the chart for this pattern a little tricky with the repeats, but with the help of friends that are mathematical geniuses, it's turning out beautifully!
I will probably make another one of these shawls in Handmaiden SeaSilk or Lace Silk next.
Gay
http://www.lamziedivywoolens.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger errs said...

The design is beautiful and a lovely yarn choice for showing off the stitches.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

oh - that is coming along very beautifully! Can't wait to see it completed!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Hattie said...

Soooo pretty! I love that!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Knits & Stitches said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!

1:56 PM  
Blogger dorothy in wyoming said...

durn I saw where yall were asking for the translation but guess I missed a chance at the pattern :*(

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home