Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Diamond Fantasy again?

I loved knitting this shawl and loved the look on the recipient's face even more. Smile, apparently she had been having a rather bad week and my gift brightened it considerably.

NOW I have been asked to make another Diamond Fantasy this time from commercial yarn for a friend who will be renewing her vows this spring. ( stamps foot and pouts for a moment ) I really wanted to make something different but if I add beads to Tam's shawl... cause I sure can't tell her no pick another pattern I am tired of that one can I?

3 Comments:

Blogger LUL said...

I am not crazy about knitting the same pattern twice neither, but if you add beads it will feel different. Or maybe you should show her some alternatives? I mean, if this one is the only one she knows...there are lots of beautiful patterns to choose from.

1:02 PM  
Blogger dorothy in wyoming said...

Actually I did take ONE Of my shawl pattern books to her and she had seen and I thought settled on a nice faroese....

10:58 PM  
Blogger Sissel said...

Beutiful shawl, I won`t knit the same things twice eiter, at least not within a short time period. Unless it is really cool. Then I might... maybe

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home