Sunday, August 26, 2007

Angel Lace Shawl

We had been busy selling our old place, looking for a new home and packing since end of June. Finally, we moved into our new place on August 1st. The problem is that we downsized 1,000 sq. ft. and we have too many things.

Anyway, I managed to squeeze some knitting time and finisihed this.







Pattern: Angel Lace Shawl by Evelyn A. Clark
Yarn:
Devon by elann

It was easy to knit up and I used the beads that were in my stash but they matched quite nicely.



I think I'd better go unpacking some more boxes.



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Very beautiful! The beads match perfectly.

All of Evelyn Clark's designs are lovely, and this one is no exception.

10:03 AM  
Blogger LUL said...

It is very beautiful. Maybe I should try put somethng with pearl in my next project!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful shawl! I can't imagine going down 1,000 square feet -- the house we lived in until two years ago was only 1100!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

Oooo very pretty. I think I should try to add beads on my next lace project.

9:00 PM  
Blogger stringplay said...

Lovely shawl.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home