Sunday, July 22, 2007

Triinu and MS 3


My last post has been read a lot and there is a question for me to answer:

Yes, the shawl pattern can be purchased. You can buy it from Triinu or from a swedish webshop Helylle from the beginning of august this pattern and some other ones designed by Triinu will be available.


At the moment I'm knitting on my MS3 shawl and I like it very much. I've finished clue 3 and tomorrow I'll start with the forth one. Have been working this week my vacation is over. Went to Copenhagen the last week of my vacation and made some very nice buys, thin merino and merino silk yarn for future laceknits.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChelleC said...

It's too late to sign up for the Mystery Stole 3, but will the pattern be avaiable anywhere later, after the KAL is over?

4:56 AM  
Blogger Hattie said...

Melanie always sells them later on her site! It's http://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com. Try checking in September when the knit along is over!

Question for queenmudd, I love that pattern, but if I wanted to order it now, from Triinu, where would I go? I tried searching but unfortunately, I can't read anything since it's all in another language!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home