Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New here



Thanks for letting me join, Danielle!

I've been reading the blog and droling over all the lovely shawls exposed here. Decided to share some of my projects. At the moment I've just started with Mystery Stole 3, exciting!
I'm a lace-addict-knitter. This spring I attended a workshop with Triinu Andreassen and it was Estonian Lace for two days. Wonderful. This shawl is one thing that came out of it. Here is me (big) and a Eva (small) showing our shawls at Wwkip. In the list you find me as kristina but my blogname is Queen Mudd (mudd is Swedish for wristwarmer) another knittingmania of mine.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Where is that pattern from? Its gorgeous!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Colette said...

Those shawls are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Dove Knits said...

Those are gorgeous! Like frost patterns.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Sally Anderson said...

Oh, you do such beautiful work! I visited your blog and although I couldn't read it, I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. And I'd also like to know the name of this pattern and how to get it. It's just gorgeous! Thanks. --Sally

10:23 AM  
Blogger van said...

the shawls are beautiful! What is the pattern and how do I order iot, please.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Christmas Angel said...

I too am in love! Yours looks breathtaking! You did such a wonderful job! I have een looking for one do knit up for my best friend for a wedding gift, and I think I found it! Now where can I purchase the patter???? LOL

7:17 AM  
Blogger Evie said...

I would love to purchase this pattern - and would greatly appreciate learning where I could do so. It is absolutely stunning.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The shawl is beautiful. I too would appreciate knowing how to get the pattern.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

This shawl is becoming famous around the world! It's being talked about on the KnitList and the MS3KAL group, as well. We ALL want to know where to buy the pattern! I'd guess, though, that since it's a workshop piece, that it's not available for sale. I sure hope I'm wrong!

BTW, I'm not a member of this KAL - I found this post trying to find the pattern, lol!

9:17 AM  
Blogger MissyJoon said...

I too found this post trying to find the pattern--I love this shawl . . . where can I get the pattern too?!? xo

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home