Monday, May 21, 2007

'Ocean Waves' and 'Carmen'

I haven't finished a lace shawl for ages. This is my latest design and I've called it 'Ocean Waves'. It's knitted in Posh Yarn's Emily and I used 2 skeins (730 yards) on 4mm needles.



I love the way it's turned out although looking at the photo I think the 2nd skein had less purple bits in it than the first.



The pattern is availabe on my blog.



Alsofinished 'Carmen' recently (in April I think) but don't remember if I posted a pic of it on ehre so I'm doing it now (sorry if I've repeated it). This is knitted in Posh as well, Sophia 4ply which is 100% cashmere which makes it ever so soft and I used 800 yards.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Hattie said...

Your shawls are beautiful! I love the ocean waves one, the colors especially are gorgeous. I like seeing shawls in varigated, especially when they look good! Love those!

11:20 AM  
Blogger SheepsPyjamas said...

They're both beautiful -- I particularly love the way the colors flow in the ocean waves... You say the pattern for that is available? Hmmmmmmm..... Very pretty!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. The Ocean Waves shawl is proving popular although I prefer Carmen. But Ocean Waves is perfect for variegated yarn.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home