Sunday, May 20, 2007

My latest work

I haven't been working on the diamond shawl I posted about before, I'm not really sure where it ran off to. I have been doing lots of lace knitting though! Here are two Spring Things Shawls that I've done. One for my mom and one is mine. I did beads instead of the nupps the pattern calls for. The yarn is zephyr wool silk, one emerald and one teal.



Also on the needles is this lace wings shawl that I'm loving. It's a very easy pattern. It pretty much stays the same all the way through, but not only do you increase stitches, you increase needle size as you go so it gets lacier at the bottom. The yarn is some hand-dyed from a friend's etsy store.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally Anderson said...

I love all these shawls. You do beautiful work. I would love to get a copy of the pattern for the lace wings shawl. Where did you get that one (I need easy EASY lace because I'm new and very intimidated by it). Would you mind emailing me and telling me where you got this pattern? My email address is sba13221 at flash dot net. Thanks very much!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Hattie said...

I emailed you, and for anyone else, I originally found it in the archives lol. I did some digging and the place to get the pattern is here:
http://lettuceknit.com/

Drop them an email!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I *love* the one with the beads. It's gorgeous!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they're stunning.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home