Monday, May 07, 2007

Lace and Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Colette and I have been lurking for a long time. I love looking at everyone’s beautiful creations but have yet to post anything. However, now I finally have a finished object to show. It is my first original design and I am extremely proud of it.


Pattern: Merilyn’s Stole – My own design using patterns from Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller
Yarn: CoulourMartUK 2/28 Cashmere Silk in Polka Dot – approx. 70g (1500m)
Needles: Aero 2.5mm straight needles
Started: April 14, 2007
Finished: May 3rd, 2007

For more details check out my blog.
http://lacemaven.blogspot.com/

Happy knitting

12 Comments:

Blogger Angelika said...

That is one cool shawl you created there. Is that the first thing you designed yourself? It looks so great. Keep it up and your name might get well known.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Sally Anderson said...

This is beautiful, Colette. And to think you designed it yourself! Wow. I am very impressed. --Sally

2:17 PM  
Blogger Cindy, aka Maxfun said...

That is absoluely gorgeous! I can't believe how quickly you completed it!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

That is gorgeous! What a accomplishment for you to design this.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Longyarn MacKay said...

I am impressed. Will you be publishing the pattern? This is one of the most beautiful FO I've seen. Keep up the good work.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

That's a very beautiful shawl. Nice work!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's stunning. I'm very impressed.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

What a lovely shawl. I too am impressed with your design.

11:56 AM  
Blogger SheepsPyjamas said...

I left a comment on your blog as well, but your shawl deserves all the comments it may collect -- It is absolutely, totally, incredibly lovely!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

It's gorgeous. Congratulations on your finish... and your stunning design!

11:16 PM  
Blogger elementalfibers said...

Wow! That is beautiful!
Well done!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful design! Excellent job!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home