Friday, April 20, 2007

Wedding Veil Shawl

I'm not actually sure if I'm really going to wear this as a veil, but that was the idea when I first started designing it.

stats:
Yarn: Knit Picks 100% Merino bare lace weight
Needles: US size 5 inox circulars
Time: a little over a month of straight knitting
Pattern: my own, you can download the untested PDF at my blog.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


for a ton more pictures and more details you can go here


---
Abigail
http://akittenknits.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Fon said...

That is lovely, lovely, lovely!

How did the Knitpicks yarn feel while you were working with it? I have been thinking of trying it myself.

I shall download the (untested) pattern and try it when I finish the things I am working on now.

p.s. Enjoy your blog too!

Fon

9:11 AM  
Blogger Agneta said...

beautiful

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's stunning. What afantastic job you did on that shawl.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home