Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hello!

Hey all! I just joined. I'm on a lace kick lately so I figured this would be a good place to be. I am working on one shawl now and had two more planned...then I got on this blog and found about ten more I'd like to make lol. This is the one that I'm doing now. It's slow going because I have so many projects going but it's coming along. The pattern is the Diamond Knit Shawl from Lion Brand's site. Theirs was big and ugly but I saw someone else make it in smaller gauge, so I decided to do it too.Sorry it's a little blurry, but that's the best I could get right now. It's much prettier in person. Oh and it's got silver thread in it so that's what the white spots are.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is wonderful. What a great idea to modify the gauge. I checked out the pattern and LB's picture, and I thought you were mistaken because it was gigantic. I may just have to try the same. Thanks for the inspiration.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Absolutely lovely!

8:38 AM  
Blogger CozyStitches said...

The shawl posted on the LB site is ugly. Yours is BEAUTIFUL! Amazing what a difference in yarn will do! :D

11:04 PM  
Blogger Hattie said...

I know, I think they really picked the wrong yarn for theirs! Even in a dk yarn it would be prettier. Thanks!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home