Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Lace Shawl!!




This is the forest canopy shawl in Knitpicks Merino laceweight Oregon Coast






It was really easy to knit, I had soooo much fun doing it - especially after failing so miserably at the lace project I had attempted first.


I had a few issues blocking out the points, but I managed to get them reasonably even.





YAYYYYYY! I'm so happy to have finally (successfully) finished a piece of lace - now I am addicted and I am ready to cast on my next one!
More pics & details on my blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hattie said...

It looks great! Lace is sooooo addicting.

10:59 PM  
Blogger SheepsPyjamas said...

Congratulations -- it's lovely... Ah, and what a wonderful addiction, hmm?

6:33 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Beautiful!!!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! What a great knit; one that I have in my "To Do" list.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home