Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nearly Done

Either later tonight, or first thing tomorrow, I'll be done with my Half Circle Fan Lace Shawl! Whoopie!!! Also tomorrow I get to go to the LYS for some much needed "S-N-B" time. I called ahead today to make sure that Fran, the owner, would be able to help me block the shawl and she said she would. So I'll try to get a picture of it then and post it. I can hardly wait. I am wanting to wear this shawl to ds#1's colloge graduation on May 5th. (Now I have time to try to fine someting funky to wear with the shawl, hey it's an art colloge afterall!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I had to rewind a hank of yarn that I had hand wound into a center pull ball while I was still half asleep (NOTE: bad idea!) So I didn't get shawl finished as I had hoped. Since then my upper back has decided to go out, and the closeness at which I must hold such a fine fiber to knit is just too painful for the moment. But I don't have much more to go untill I am finished. I'll post a picture of the finished shawl once I get it finished and blocked.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home