Monday, February 05, 2007

Here is my finished 'Victorian Lace Today' 'Alpine Lace' scarf. It's knitted in Posh Yarn's Sophia 2ply (laceweight cashmere) and is supersoft. I used 3 skeins (55gr and 400 yards each) and only had a tiny bit leftover. I knitted it quite a bit longer than in the book and it's a bit wider too. I love it. It's been used a lot this weekend and is so snuggly.



And here is two hats knitted it the same (almost) pattern as my Falling in Love Socks. they're adult hats but modelled on my daughter (who is 9). The free pattern will be on mywebsite (Anni Design) this evenign or tomorrow.
GarnStudio's Alpaca 4ply/fingering weight.

And here it is in Jaeger Merino 4ply/fingering weight. This model has 10 rounds less before decreasing and was too small for me but fitted my daughters perfectly. The Jeger knitted up much better than the Alpaca. Much better definition.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

I love this hat. Every time I see it I like it more!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home