Sunday, February 25, 2007

FO Forest Path Stole

Hi people. I haven't updated my Forest Path Stole for a while, but here I am. It's done! I'm very happy with the result. It's big large, but that's OK. It's a shawl anyway. The details are on my blog.



pattern: interweave knits Summer 2003
Needle: Denise US 8, Bryspun US 8 dpns
Yarn: KnitPicks Shadow- Oregon Coast

I'm in love with lace, but my blocking process (for shawls especially) is not as good as I want it to be, but I'm not too worried. It will get better in time. My next lace projects are the Starburst Sweater from KnitPicks, and Rose Basket Shawl from Fiber Trends

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rina said...

HI Sally.
It took me a year to make the stole. Of course I wasn't truly committed to the stole. Thank you, I think it's beautiful also.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

It's gorgeous! What an amazing accomplishment.

I love Shadow but haven't used the Oregon Coast colorway yet. Your shawl makes me want to get some ASAP!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

That is seriously stunning. You know, you could block it again: you couldn't make it any smaller, but you could even it out a bit - not that it looks to me as if there's anything wrong with it at all, but that is one of the beauties of blocking.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Cynder said...

Beautiful!

12:54 PM  
Blogger sunneshine said...

That is beautiful - I hope that you get to use it and enjoy it a lot. Truely stunning!!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home