Friday, January 09, 2004

To Beta; or not to Beta. That is the question.

This is for all of the active participants of this KAL. I've been sitting on the option to switch this blog over to blogger beta for a few weeks now. The problem is that once the blog's switched, only people with blogger beta accounts will be able to post to the blog. Right now I'm running into the inverse problem, people who have beta have to set up a new blogger account in order to post to the blog. So I need a show of hands for this.

Should I switch the blog over to blogger beta, or leave it as it is?

Please leave your opinion in the comments of this post. On January 8th, I'll take a tally, and we'll go from there.

Thank you all, and I hope your holidays are wonderful and warm.

Cheers,
Danielle

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already switched to beta. But I can still use the old Blogger, too. Whichever you choose is fine with me.

Also, could you make my name in the list of participants link to my blog? bluepeninsula.blogspot.com

Thanks!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already switched to the new blogger and really like it, so I vote for that. Much easier to use and has some great features.
Sue J.
mommysusieknits.blogspot.com

2:01 PM  
Blogger Yosemite said...

I have both already so whatever you decide is fine with me.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote to switch, since all the accounts should now be able to upgrade to beta, I have found it to be easier and faster -- but if it doesn;t upgrade, no big deal...

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the beta version. Photos are so much easier!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've switched and I'm really curious to see the new features so I'd like this blog to switch too... but I'll cope if you don't :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Agneta said...

Just any of them will do for me. I got two accounts anyway.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home