Monday, January 22, 2007

sheep update!

As I gather my things together for my local knit night I realize that it's time for another sheep shawl update!

I have made it to the village; you can just see the rooftops peeking over the horizon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had a few rough spots in the orchard, mostly me forgetting to pay attention until I'm half a row away and have to tink back and fix my mistakes.

I'm about 44% finished with the shawl, and I just weighed my skein of Zephyr and I'm only one oz in. This means I should have plenty of yarn left over!

Looking at it right now it looks a bit loose and sloppy to me, but when I stretch it out the patterns look much better; so while I'm not completely happy with it right now I think it will even out and look much nicer once I'm finished and can block it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

That is so pretty. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home