Thursday, January 11, 2007

The sheep shawl

Howdy! Thanks for letting me join, and as in intro I thought I would show you what I'm working on right now:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's the Sheep shawl from Fiber Trends

This isn't my first lace shawl, but it is my first 'professional' lace shawl, all my others have been designed by me.


I'm having a lot of fun with it so far, and it's going very quickly.

I'm in love with the yarn, Jaggerspun Zephyr, it's some of the most delicious lace weight I've ever worked with!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

That's a lovely color and pattern. Zephyr is a lace yarn I've been wanting to try but haven't yet. I'm looking forward to seeing how your shawl turns out!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Marjorie said...

I was taken with the color too. And I've been tempted by Zephyr, but I had too much stash yarn to use up first.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Carissa said...

Ohh - I love love LOVE Zephyr. I'm using it now. Such a pretty one, and I've found it really works up nicely.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Thank you! This is my first time working with zephyr, and I'm in love, I wish I had the money and time to buy tons and tons of it and make all the shawls I ever wanted.

This shawl is to be a thank you gift for my maid of honor and she picked out the colour, I was at first worried when I saw the pictured at the web site, but now I'm in love, it positively GLOWS! :D

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home