Monday, January 15, 2007

Rona Lace Update

For everyone that has been missing me (yeah right) I just wanted to let you know that I finally followed the wave and moved over to the new blogger. This was the reason why I didn't post on this blog for a while. Now I'm back.

I didn't want to bore you with pictures of an unfinished project, but to follow my progress you can check out my blog. Right now I'm on row 121 of 153 and my shawl doesn't look so impressive at all. I have people asking me, if I'm knitting a bag! No, it's a round shawl and won't they all be surprised when it emerges in all it's beauty. Hopefully that won't take that much longer and I can post a picture of the finished shawl. Bare with me and keep checking in with me. I'm knitting as fast as I can.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynder said...

Lovely! I have that on my 'to be knitted' list.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

It's very pretty. Someday I will gather my guts and try to knit lace in the round.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home