Monday, January 01, 2007

Rona Lace Picture


I guess Santa was good to me this year after all. I guess he found my gift in his sled when he was cleaning it out and I found a new digicam under my tree yesterday, after I got home from work. Now I can take a picture of my Rona Lace Shawl and show off my progress. Well, I didn't have much time to play with my new toy yet and the shawl is getting to that point where it's hard to take a good picture, because all it looks like is a wadded up mess. The picture actually states my progress at about row 35 last night. By now I prgresses to row 46 and I love it so far. There is no getting bored with it so far and even though I realize that the rounds will take longer as it gets bigger, I see myself finishing this shawl in a short time. Hooray for interesting patterns. Thanks for checking in and following my knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger ruthee... said...

I just wanted to mention that there is errata for the Rona Shawl, in case anyone did not have it.

http://www.knitpicks.com/projects/errata.asp

Scroll down to Rona.

Enjoy!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home