Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Karabella - Leaf Lace Shawl almost done!

Hi Everyone,

After reading and looking at all the pictures of your awesome lacey shawls --it wasn't long before I felt inspired to pick up my poorly abandoned Leaf Lace Shawl by Karabella. I cast on for this last Summer using a worsted weight yarn by Pear Tree and suddenly got side-tracked with other projects. Then came all the holiday knitting.
As soon as I came across this KAL I knew I had to join to keep myself on track with my lace... Here is the most recent picture of my shawl from this weekend. I have about another 15 rows to go - Yay!


2 Comments:

Blogger Rina said...

It is very pretty. The yellowish color is just beautiful.

Your story is similar with mine. I'm knitting Forest Path Stole, and totally forgot and knitted other projects. I didn't come back to it until 1 year later. Now I have about 3 more tiers to go.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I love that pattern and the color. Can't wait to see it all finished and blocked!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home