Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yet another new member

Hi everybody. Just wanted to let everybody know that I joined the KAL. Like so many other new members in the last couple of days I swapped over from the Lacevember KAL, which I'm sad to say, didn't finish in time. I just got started too late. I'm working on the red version of the Kimono shawl and am on 11 repeats of 24. There is still hope I'll finish this thing by the end of this year, but I have to admit I'm getting a little bored with it and I'm afraid that it'll start hibernating, if I start on another project. I'll post updated pictures in a little while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hang in there with the Kimono Shawl! You're right that it can get a little boring. I made mine over four months, doing a little bit every day. But it is so worth it. It's a lovely pattern.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home