Friday, December 01, 2006

Just Joined

I just joined this morning. I found out about KAL from the Lacevember KAL. I think I am going to try and finish two stoles for this KAL. I was going to do it for Lacevember but I took a workshop on spindle spinning and became so totally obsessed my knitting suffered a major setback. I managed to get my blue star by putting the spindles away and knitting at all hours of the night. Now I have to get some knitting done before my wheel gets here sometime at the end of the month. I want to try and make the Moon Dance stole from Pink Lemon Twist for a Christmas present so I'd better get moving. I am actually doing it as a scarf because I received this yarn from someone and I don't believe I will have enough for a full stole. There just aren't enough hours in the day for work, spinning, and knitting. Now if only I could do it at work but my boss wouldn't appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home