Thursday, November 30, 2006

WIP's and New Member

Hi everyone, I found the link from the Lacevember site and just joined up. Lacevember has gotten be totally addicted to lace knitting. I'm glad to have found ya'll here. I have two lace projects OTN right now.

Kimono Shawl from the book "Folk Shawls" by Cheryl Oberle. Knitting with KnitPicks Shadow and KnitPicks Options needles, US#4 circs. I've completed 19 repeats of 25, but this inprogress pic was taken at around 12 repeats.



This is the Solace Shawl, pattern is available HERE. Yarn is from Elann.com and is worsted weight Peruvian Highland in Dusty Rose. US#7 circulars, Knitpicks options needles. This is a lovely pattern and works up fast. This pic is after 7 repeats.



Thanks for allowing me to join up. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing tons of lace!
Sherie
WhimsyKnits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home