Monday, October 02, 2006

Estonian Garden Wrap



I just finished Evelyn Clark's Estonian Garden Wrap. This was lovingly made with a very special International Scarf Exchange Pal in mind. She lives in a warmer climate, so it is made using cotton rather than the customary yarn. I am so hoping that she will cherish, and accept in the spirit that it was knitted.

Obligatory stats
Pattern: Evelyn Clark's Estonian Garden Wrap
Yarn: Rowan's Cotton Glace
Color: Butter
Skeins: 7
Needles: Size 8 (US)
Size: 80"x24"

4 Comments:

Blogger KarenK said...

What a beautiful scarf! Your exchange partner is very lucky indeed.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Thank you both for you your kind comments. I will let you all know when she receives it and hopefully of her wonderful reaction.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Update... well, my pal received it and she recognized the shawl, but thought that I had mailed it to her by mistake. She contacted the hostess, apologizing, and asking for my Pal's address, so she could forward it on. She didn't realize that it was for HER. She finally did flip out once she discovered that she was indeed my pal.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

That is gorgeous! Can I get you as an ISE partner next time? What a special gift.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home