Friday, May 05, 2006

Introduction

Hi all! My name is Jeanne (aka Sourire11) and I blog at Life in Cleveland

I’m very new to this whole lace thing…. I decided awhile ago that since I have a few weddings to go to this summer clearly I need a fantabulous lace shawl to wear to them! So I knit the branching out… and then dove into the Adamas shawl. So far so good. I’ve made a few mistakes (one that’s pretty noticeable) but overall I think I’m doing ok for my first real big lace project!

Here’s a picture:

I’m 11 and a half repeats in and I’m using Knitpicks Shadow in Sunset.

I can totally see how lace is addicting – I’m already stalking either the hanging gardens lace stole or the kimono shawl for my next project!

1 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

This is just gorgeous. Good job!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home