Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Flower Basket Shawl

I have only been knitting for just over one year. I adore all the challenges that knitting affords me. I love each and every new technique that I can learn... from cables to lace. This one was my first major lace project. It was my Olympic challenge. I used Mountain Colors, Mountain Goat, 2 skeins in the colorways Silverbow. I loved it so much, I made another. So, here is my second attempt that is hot off the needles as of this morning. It was a stash-buster, using some Sinfonia Omega, 100% cotton that I had on hand. I used 3 1/2 skeins.
Now, to pick my next project...... Making my decision will be a tough one.....seeing all the gorgeous shawls that you all have displayed... drool... drool.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorene said...

Thank you Celia.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home