Sunday, April 23, 2006

Back to My Lace Adamas Shawl



I had to set this aside for just over a week while I whipped out a project for my oldest son. (See my blog http://caffinnascreations.blogspot.com/ for the story.) I was able to get back it to it yesturday and took this picture then. I have finished two more repeats since this was taken. I should have no problem getting the knitting finished by the May 7th deadline, althought the blocking will have to wait until I can go by the LYS to help with it.


UPDATE 4-24-06
Okay it's going to be an Adamas Scarf instead of a fullsized shawl. My grandma's birthday was a week ago today. It would otherwise be almost two months before I could get something made and into the mail to her. Since I had planned to make grandma an Adamas Scarf out of purple lace weight wool, this isn't much of a change. It's Zephyr 50/50% tussah silk/merino wool, so the fabric is more wonderful for a scarf for an 84 yr old woman living near Dallas, Texas who's favorite color just happens to be purple! (I'll still have enought of the zephyr left to make an Adamas Shawl for me as planned!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Zephyr 50/50 wool silk blend.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home