Monday, February 06, 2006

Frost Flowers & Leaves - FINISHED

I finally finished the Frost Flowers & Leaves shawl. It took me about 4 1/2 months. I absolutely LOVED knitting this shawl. I may even knit another one. Below is a picture of FF&L unblocked. I just ordered some blocking wires on line, so once I receive the wires, I'll block my shawl.



On Friday, I am going to start the Flower Basket Shawl for Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics and for Team USA-Lace. Can't wait to start. I'm going to begin working out today after work by making a few gauge swatches so I can determine what size needles I'm going to use. I will be knitting with KnitPicks Essential in Dusk. It's a sock weight yarn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Your shawl is beautiful even before blocking! I had this shawl on my list, but now I'm moving it to the top. I made the Flower Basket Shawl for my MIL and it turned out beautifully. It's a fun and fast knit and you'll have it done in no time!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home