Monday, October 10, 2005

Kimono Shawl and two Mystery Shawls

Ack! I haven't posted here in WAY too long. Finished three shawls that I don't think I posted about...

First up is Kimono Shawl from "Folk Shawls"... Skacel Merino Laceweight.

Actual post about it here

Then Mystery Shawl #4. I knit this back in June but didn't get around to blogging it until last week. Random laceweight-ish mohairs - the 80% mohair / 20% nylon stuff.


More info here

Finally, Mystery Shawl #3. Some of y'all may remember me actually posting about it here. Well... finally got off my booty and finished it! Again, Skacel Merino Laceweight.

All the gory details

Currently on the needles - a massive circular shawl in Knitpicks Color Your Own. Should be finished this week, unless I run out of yarn. Uh-oh.
Next on the list - a semicircle shawl in Blue Heron Rayon Flake (colour Melon) - pattern yet to be determined - or a triangular shawl in Rowan Kidsilk Haze (shade 593) using the ocean/waves/water chart from the Pacific Northwest Shawl. I should probably do the semicircle first because I've had the yarn longer, but the KSH calls to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home