Friday, July 15, 2005

Box Lace Shawl Progress

Here a picture of my progress so far on my Box Lace Shawl from Folk Shawls:




I am really enjoying knitting it. The pattern is pretty simple and it's easy to see right away if you have made any mistakes. Also, there are a few rows of just plain knitting in each repeat so it goes fairly quickly. It's a great pattern for a lace beginner like myself! It is really good for learning to visualize the structure of lace and how it is made. This is a pretty huge shawl so I am happy to be approaching the halfway mark!

I've also started the Leaf Lace Shawl from Fiber Trends, which is a really fun pattern that kints up pretty quickly. I can see why so many people have done it. :)

Everyone's projects look really great!! If only I had ten hands so I could knit every single one.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

That's a very pretty pattern. I like that it's a rectangle rather than a triangle!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home