Sunday, May 15, 2005

oh my god its done!

Here's my shawl! Oh man... it took so long to do... so glad its over. But now my mom wants one *weep*

Ahh well, it was fun making. Blocking was no fun...

Anyway, here's a few shots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's my modeling it... pay not attention to the froggy pants... it was like 1AM...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a shot of how huge it is... its surprisingly warm considering how holey it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An here's a close up of the design. I like the ribbon a lot. WoohoO!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Oh Julie! It turned out so well! I can see why your mom now wants one! ;) Very nice job!

5:13 PM  
Blogger KarenK said...

Good job! The variegation of the yarn causes such nice shading, and the silky, shiny ribbon creates an interesting contrast with the rougher texture of the yarn. It looks like Noro Kureyon(?). I looked in the archived entries but couldn't find vital information about what yarn you used, number of skeins, size of needles, etc. Congratulations on such a good-looking finished product!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Well done, it's fabulous! Love those colours.

9:21 AM  
Blogger amandazen said...

Julie it looks fantastic!

Amanda

12:20 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

That's great! I love the colors and the stripes!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home