Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Marmalade Kiri

Hi everyone, I'm new here and new to lace knitting too. I'm doing Kiri Shawl using Rowan KSH in Marmalade. I have to say, being new to lace knitting and using KSH all at the same time is a real eye opener. It's a challenge but I just can't stop picking it up! The knitted material is so gorgeous! Here's a picture.

The picture isn't that good. Finding it hard to photograph clear and sharp pictures with KSH. I'll try to take a better one. It's about the size of a small handbag right now. You can read all about my progress so far in my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Pretty...love the color!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Looks lovely. You're very brave to be doing Kiri! It's next on my list after Cozy.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Queen Amy said...

Yum! I want to reach out and pet my monitor!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home