Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hello!

Hi there everyone! Late to the game here, and I even had a gorgeous knit shawl that I *just* finished.

For details, you can visit my blog, or probably better, my FO companion blog. Incidentally, the pattern for this shawl appears to be available on Yarn Market.

Anyway, I don't know what it is about lace, but I find it wonderfully enchanting, though I it personally doesn't fit with my style. I've joined the KAL in hopes that it will encourage me to finish up Cozy, which has been languishing on needles since last December...I'm doing this one out of Lion Brand Wool-Ease because I planned on having it be a car wrap - so I wanted it to be easy to care for.

In other questions, has anyone seen a knitting pattern for a skirt with lace insets in it? I have something in mind, but am not certain how to execute it...I figure I'll never wear a shawl or a wrap...and a Shrug would probably be pushing it too, but a skirt - I would definitely wear a skirt with lace in it!

1 Comments:

Blogger amandazen said...

Hi Stephanie... there is this pattern for a skirt with lace http://knittersofdoom.blogspirit.com/album/free_patterns/skirt.3.html

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home