Saturday, April 23, 2005

Isn't she lovely?


Isn't she lovely?
Originally uploaded by samuraisqurl.

Don't laugh now...I've completed a whole ten rows of garter stitch. Its taken me many days to find a new way to post pitures to my/any blog! So I've only completed half of the border stitches on my Kimono Shawl. I am very excited to get going on this shawl, but there are so many projects I'm working on at the same time!! Also feeling a little intimidated by this project: ITS A LACE SHAWL! I have approximately 1700 yds of yarn to knit! At this point I'll be happy if my lack of work on the shawl doesn't get me booted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I like the colors, and yes the word 'lace' does seem a bit scary at first. Have no fear, you won't be booted. :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

lack of work. hehe. erm, i did the border to madli's shawl a few weeks ago, and nothing else yet. luckily most KAL's don't have deadlines and expecially for this, which isn't a specific prject so many people are making more than ONE

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home