Friday, April 22, 2005

Hi!

I've just joined this KAL, as I'm very close to finishing my first Branching Out. I've really enjoyed being part of that KAL, so as I have one pattern repeat of Cozy on the needles for when I'm finished, I thought I'd sign up to this one!

I'm knitting Cozy in some 100% cashmere I managed to snaffle on eBay. The colour is almost exactly the same as monkeemaven's Cozy. I won't post any pictures just yet as it's a bit feeble at the moment, but once I'm under way I will. The pattern is a nice relief after Branching Out which requires (for me anyway) mega concentration!

Most of my future projects seem to be lace patterns - I think I can feel a slight obsession growing here....

Carolyn

Oooh, just ran the spell check on this and it came up with "minicomputer" (all one word!) for "monkeemaven".

1 Comments:

Blogger monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said...

minicomputer?? but I thought I was a knitting machine. :(

Welcome to the KAL!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home