Tuesday, April 19, 2005

FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've completed my feather and fan shawl last night!
It's around 50cmX175cm(20'X70'). And you were right it's not too wide.
I yet have to blog it, but it's not stretching that much.
Bloging it might take sometime cause I'm first going to put it in vinegar water to "seal" the color.
And I have to wash my needles, they are all blue now. I guess I have never washed my hands so often!
I'm definately going to use this yarn again for shawls and the likes. It's soft and easy to work with AND reasonable priced.

No pics yet cause my cam is out of battery...

EDIT1: I spent the last 10 Minutes with washing the shawl with mild shampoo...
It's still bleading! No, I won't give up...I refuse to...back to washing...

EDIT2: I don't think there will ever be any photos of this shawl.
Good news first: It doesn't bleed anymore!
Bad news:
arggh2

argg


I'm too disappointed to write more...

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Wow! congrats! You really flew through it. I can't wait to see pictures. :)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home