Thursday, May 12, 2005

Howdy!

Hi! I'm Judy and new to the blog. Nice to meet you all!

I have been knitting lace for two years now, and just started my 5th large project. I'm 20 rows into the Forest Path Stole from the summer '03 issue of Knits magazine. I am using my handspun yarn, in a natural white merino wool. This appears to be the most advanced lace work I have done to date, so wish me luck! I dont have any pics of it yet.

If you would like to see some of my other work, you can check out my website at http://p068.ezboard.com/bjudyshandspun

Thanks for having me join your blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melisa said...

I love the Forest Path Stole. I wish I had that pattern. I'll be watching to see your progress on it. Every one of them I have seen has been beautiful.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home