Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pictures of my finished capelet!

I posted about this previously, but now I've got pictures! Click to see!

-Jane

P.S. I got my beads in the mail today, so I should be adding those and even MORE pictures later tonight or tomorrow. Also, to those of you who were wondering how much yarn I used, it took less than half a skein (I think) of Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud to make one capelet. I've got to find another nice shawl pattern to use up my leftover two and a half skeins!

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

It's so gorgeous! Very floaty, and sweet looking. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Melisa said...

I commented on your blog, but thought I'd mention here that I think that would be enough left over yarn to do the Flower Basket Shawl from Interweave Knits, with the yarn doubled. That's what I'm using for it.

3:10 PM  
Blogger GeegleMoo said...

This site has a lot of information pertaining to my interests gold bead . I will definitely bookmark this page and be back later. If you get a chance, please check out my gold bead site. We so have something in common. Check ya later...

4:08 PM  
Blogger acoach2 said...

**Gum disease** is such an important health concern. Your doing a great job here. I also have a**gum disease** site. Stop by if you have time. I'm going to book mark your blog.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home